Total Quality Management  February 15, 2009Posted by desrinda in TQM.
ISO, QMS and Quality Awards
ISO Quality Standards:
– Define the main feature and requirements of a QA system.
– They are flexible and adaptable to the needs of different organizations.
– They from a basis a develop and establish a Quality Management System for an organization.
– it is a competition
– it is not a level of conformance, like ISO 9000
The key elements are:
– collecting evidence against the Excellence model
– scoring the evidence against the Excellence model
The award places equal emphasis on:
– the excellence of what is done
– the results which are achieved
Assigment: Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award (MBNQA) winners and criteria.